Monday, February 21, 2011

“Changes of My Mood”

I suppose to be one of the moody person…
Suppose to be?
Naa!!
I am moody person…

Dam I hate to be moody
Couse it hurts most of my dear one
Couse they don’t know when mood got change
Ohh!!
I should have changing meter!!

Many time most of met up with my SILENT mood
I know
No one like to be silent and but obvious
No one likes to see me in silent
But when I get to in silent
It does mean I am on some thought which I have to finish
It does not mean I want to ignore you!!

One of my mood to be HAPPY
Most time I get hyper
Ohh!! My God
It’s most dangerous for everyone
Cause
When I get hyper I talk to much think thrice then usual…
Forget everything and just lost in own world…

Mood of being SAD
I use to it
Hmm!!
What can I say??
It’s not dangerous to all but the self
Like to be kill self for being in that situation
Situation likes to feel loneliness!!!
Most I like to be hold hands and walk throw!!
What??
I want to go with someone whom I love
Who care for me more than me…
Did I mistaken??

It’s all-time moody
I don’t care about career but my love life or relations
Strange naa??
Couse I believe career can be happen many time
But
Love does change your focus to be on top…

Yes I have another mood
Called naughty
Which harm and kill other side ‘maybe??’
I can be naughty at anytime
Naughty like
To be teas someone
To be flirt someone
To be naught that’s it!!

The most dangerous
You know what?
Yes my anger
Ya I know it not good for Health
But I can’t help it
Most of my close friend tries to avoid when I am in anger
Couse they know whatever whoever
That anger will be on them to get relive
And
Main part most friends called in between to cool down
Ohh!! Man!!
That called friendship!!
When you know you’re going to get badly punch out and still you stand with me
Thank you guys…!!

By vArshA nAik
(Sentimental right na??)

No comments:

Post a Comment