Tuesday, December 7, 2010

“Shy, clam and innocent”

The words which are part of my life...
The words which are not part of my life…

I say I’m SHY
To sung a song
To ask a favor
To admit my part…

Some say I’m not SHY
For admit what I’m
For changing self
For being a frank…

I say I am CLAM
To wait for result
To accept my fault
To make decision…

Some say I’m not CLAM
For not having patience in dictionary
For being hyper
For waiting long…

I say I’m INNOCENT
To be friend
To be understand
To be shared…

Same say I’m not INNOCENT
For as person
For as secrete
For as sharing…

To some of those…

I’m SHY when there is need to be
I’m not SHY when there is no need…

I’m CLAM when there necessary
I’m not CLAM when I think there something wrong…

I’m INNOCENT when I don’t have knowledge
I’m not INNOCENT for now after having knowledge…

Why should I have to be what I am not???


by vArshA nAik

No comments:

Post a Comment